Hotel Aire de Bardenas
Carlos y Natalia looks forward to welcome you to Hotel Aire de Bardenas boutique hotel in Bardenas Reales Natural Park.
The 5-star Hotel Aire de Bardenas is situated in the middle of a wheat field, near the Bardenas Reales Natural Park and at 3 kms distance from the old town of Tudela.
The moon, the stars, the immutable calm joins the Architecture and Design to create cutting edge unique moments.
Aire de Bardenas has been awarded with 26 Architecture and Interior Design prizes. The hotel images have been around the world in more than three hundred fifty publications on all five continents.
Visiting Aire de Bardenas is a luxury. Treat yourself…
Hotel Aire de Bardenas has 22 guest rooms with prices from €.165.00 and the following amenities:
Restaurant. Alcachofas, espárragos, cogollicos de Tudela, menestra, pochas, cordero, pichón. Manjares de la tierra en un entorno diferente.
Internet connection. Gratuita en todo el hotel
Room service breakfast.
1. Hotel of The Year 2011, Futu Magazine. Warsaw, Poland, January 2012.
2. Gold List 2011, Conde Nast Traveler: Best Hotel Out of Town, Finalist. Madrid, May 2011.
3. H Award for Best Singular Hotel. Hostelco, Grupo Via. Barcelona November 2010.
4. VII Bienal Iberoamericana de Arquitectura y Urbanismo (BIAU) Award, Madrid, April 2010.
5. A Plus Architecture Award, Best Hotel Project in Spain 2010, Barcelona June 2010.
6. Lamp Light Solutions Award, Best Lighting solutions, Barcelona May, 2010.
7. Condé Nast Traveller for Best Non-Urban hotel in Spain, Finalist, Madrid, April 2010.
8. Design Award by the Chamber of Commerce of Navarra, Pamplona, November 2010.
9. X Bienal Architecture of Spain Award, 2009.
10. Best Designed Hotel 2010, Monocle Magazine.
11. V Gala of Tourism Government of Navarra, Award. Best Turistic Company, Pamplona, May 2009.
12. World´s Best Awards Travel + Leisure Architecture and Design, Miami, February 2009.
13. Creativity Award at the Design Hotel, Tokio, Decembre 2008.
14. A.R. Emerging Architects Award, London, November 2008.
15. ID Magazine Design Distinction, Annual Design Review, New York, Agost 2008.
16. Design Award of the Chamber Commerce of Navarra, Pamplona, November 2008.
17. Best Single Hotel in Spain. VIII Initiative Hotel Awards, Madrid, November 2008.
18. AJAC Awar for Young Architects COAC, Barcelona, September 2008.
19. GoldLUX , Architecture. Spanish Professional Photograf Association , Madrid, October 2008.
20. Wood Living Award, Barcelona, October 2007. Finalist.
21. Saloni Awards, Barcelona, June 2008. Finalist.
22. FAD Award, Barcelona, October 2008. Finalist.
23. Best Hotel Design 2009. Monocle Magazine. London, 2009.
24. Major Work Award in the National Convention of Spanish Federation of Wood Floors, 2009
25. Certificate Best Hotel. Tripadvisor, 2012.
Aire de Bardenas Restaurant
Our restaurant has its own kitchen garden. We are situated in the Ribera de Navarra, the paradise of vegetables: Lettuce Hearts, artichokes, asparagus, vegetable stews… But we also serve Bardena-style lamb chops, fried bread crumbs shepherd-style with gelled egg, desserts… Authentic delicacies in a very nice environment.
Dinner to go.
Video Gallery of the Boutique Hotel Aire de Bardenas
Timelapse en Aire de Bardenas
Aire en diapos
Aire y las estrellas
Danzel. Under Arrest in Aire de Bardenas
How to get there
By AP-68 from Zaragoza or Logroño.
Exit 18. Tudela direction.
1.- Roundabout. Natural Park of Bardenas Reales direction.
2.- Acces to motorway A-68, direction Zaragoza.
(whitout going into the city) Exit 98. Tudela S.
3.- Roundabout. Natural Park of Bardenas Reales direction.
4.- Turn to the right direction Ejea de los Caballeros, NA-125.
By A-68 from Zaragoza.
1.- Exit 98. Tudela S.
2.- Roundabout. Natural Park of Bardenas Reales direction.
3.- Turn to the right direction Ejea de los Caballeros, NA-125.
Discover Bardenas Reales Natural Park with the aid of Carlos y Natalia
The Bardenas Reales Natural Park, declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, is situated in the region of Navarre, Spain.
Discover Bardenas Reales Natural Park
Submit your review
i read about this hotel in a magazine a few years ago and then I already knew that we wanted to stay there! This year we decided to visit the north of Spain and we actually build our holiday around the two nights we booked in Hotel Aire.Expectations were therefor high but they were met in every single aspect: the rooms(clean and they look as if painted the day before) and architecture are stunning, the pool is great, the restaurant is really good and not too expensive and breakfast is top.The hotel's personnel did whatever it took to make us feel comfortable: we only had to ask..
We would also recommend to take a tour with a guide in the Bardenas dessert on Segways; it makes you feel a bit ridiculous but it is the best possible way to get a feel of this area.Also ask in the hotel to prepare Gin and Tonics, take them to the desert and enjoy the sun going down.