THE BEST SUNSETS AT BOUTIQUE HOTELS SPAIN
September is just around the corner. The days are still a little longer and we can continue enjoying what’s left of the summer. If there is one thing we love at Boutique Hotels Spain, it’s enjoying the magic of sunsets. That’s why we’re going to make the most of those that remain before autumn arrives.
We are going to suggest some Hollywood style sunsets that can be enjoyed at our boutique hotels …Because you don’t have to be a Hollywood star to experience this wonderful and idyllic experience. We can all have our perfect sunset, the one that stays with us for a lifetime, whether as a couple or with family or friends. The heat of the day begins to recede, we start to cool down and even chill-out … It’s a magical moment!
Imagine your best sunset, surely you have a special and unforgettable one stored at the back of your mind. If not, dust off that suitcase, here are a few suggestions to take in the beauty of Spain.
– Costa Verde, the Asturian coast. We invite you to visit our hotel La Torre de Villademoros, in Cadavedo. It has a privileged location being the closest building to the sea in the area. Its medieval tower, has been converted into a suite and comes equipped with a rooftop terrace, the perfect setting to enjoy an intimate sunset. You will be captivated by the breath-taking views of the surrounding fields and forests and the never limitless horizon of the sea between the capes of Busto and Vidío.
– The Aragonese Pyrenees, Huesca. Fairy-tale forests surrounded by snowy peaks and crystal-clear waters. Pay a visit to the ancient city of Jaca, it’s a living museum with more than two thousand years of history and close by you can stay at our hotel Barosse. The whole region of the Pyrenees lends itself to a lot of outdoor activities, we recommend following a hiking route, culminating in an unforgettable sunset.
– The Albufera Natural Park, Valencia. Its name means “the little sea”, it is the largest lake in Spain and one of the most important wetlands in the Iberian Peninsula. Our hosts at El Secanet recommend taking a trip on the lake in a traditional Valencian boat. It’s simply the best way to enjoy the tranquility of one of the most beautiful areas of the Mediterranean. Afterwards, you can enjoy the wonderful sunset on the small pier that provides a great viewpoint… Simply amazing!
– Ronda, Malaga. A city long-admired all around the world, and which some travel writers have described as a “superb destination” because of its magic and beauty. The Puente Nuevo – new bridge – over El Tajo gorge is considered one of the best viewpoints in Spain to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. A few kilometres away, in Cartajima, you will find one of our charming hotels, Los Castaños, where you can stay and take in the beautiful surroundings.
– The Sierra Tramuntana mountain range, Mallorca. Once known as “The island of calm” and for many years the chosen refuge for artists and writers, who wanted to immortalize its spectacular landscapes. The beauty of the Sierra de Tramuntana is shaped by impressive cliffs and rocky coves that contrast with sandy beaches. At its centre is you will find one of the most beautiful and popular towns on the island, Fornalutx. Watch how the sun sets in “the orange valley” from the quiet garden-lounge of the hotel Can Verdera.
The uniqueness of a spectacular sunset is often a question of being in the right place at the right time. We hope we have helped you to plan the perfect sunset with these 6 special destinations. We have tried our best to put them into words but as they say a picture paints a thousand… so best enjoy them with your own eyes!