St. Valentine’s Day in charming hotels
The countdown has begun for the most romantic day of the year! St. Valentine’s Day is a day that nobody forgets; whether we like it or not, everyone knows that February 14 is Cupid’s day.
The more romantic ones are already exploring different options in order to surprise their partner. Since, this year, St. Valentine’s Day also falls on a weekend, it’s a perfect excuse for enjoying a treat together.
- For bike and outdoor cycling enthusiasts. Share landscapes and time with your partner in our bike-friendly hotels, a healthy activity with a lot of charm.
- For lovers of exciting adventures. We recommend flying over Madremanya and Girona in a balloon with our hotel Racó de Madremanya. This romantic moment will bring back the magic in your partner. Another unforgettable option will activate your adrenaline, enjoying together a bird’s eye view of Asturias’ incredible scenery in a paraglider.
- For snow enthusiasts. Enjoy the fresh air with your partner. Although winter is usually the time for staying at home nice and warm, it’s also an ideal moment for enjoying nature. Skiing, playing and laughing together surrounded by a blanket of snow.
- For adventurers. We have different options: trekking or horse riding, potholing, canyoning, canoeing…
- For allergy sufferers. We have hotels that can prepare menus in line with your suggestions, so that it is possible to win over your partner with our hotels’ fine food.
- For persons with limited mobility. We have a selection of hotels that are not only pleasant but also designed to make your stay more comfortable, so that you can enjoy a dream-like St. Valentine’s Day.
- For more classical ones. Relax with your partner in our spa hotels and enjoy a breath-taking dinner.
And for those who want to make the most of St. Valentine’s Day to propose to their partner, remember that we also have ideal hotels for the occasion.
Boutique hotels, options for everyone.