SPAs: PAMPER YOURSELF WITH BOUTIQUE HOTELS SPAIN
Spain is considered one of the top destinations for health and well-being tourism. In addition to the traditional beach holiday you can also enjoy thermal pools, massages and/or beauty treatments as a perfect alternative to relax and let go. For this reason, at Boutique Hotels Spain we are going to tell you a little more about this type of holiday and invite you to discover all the possibilities that we have to offer.
This type of tourism, which is also known as Well-being tourism, is aimed at all those people looking for programs offering relaxation or prevention or recovery from minor ailments while on holiday.
An alternative type of tourism it offers us a respite, relaxation and an escape route from our daily routine. It can include a wide range of treatments all with different aims in mind: relaxation, therapeutic, preventive, beauty treatments, dietary and even psychological.
Within our range of services on offer at boutique hotels you can find Spa treatments such as: saunas, Turkish baths, Scottish contrast showers, rain showers with chromotherapy, sensation showers, detox treatments or rejuvenation, thalassotherapy and a long etcetera.
Below you can find out in which of our charming hotels you can enjoy health and well-being tourism.
- Hotel la Salve is a small oasis in the heart of Toledo. It has a full thermal-recreational SPA circuit, which customers can enjoy on their own or with their partner; as well as the possibility of body treatments and facials, provided by professionals from the world of beauty-therapy.
- With a minimalist and avant-garde design, the Posada Real la Pascasia in Sanabria, has hydro massage baths in all its rooms and jacuzzi in its 4 suites. In addition, it has a Spa service at facilities close to the hotel.
- La Posada Real la Cartería also has hydro massage baths and jacuzzi in its suites, plus a spa area with sauna, Turkish bath, Scottish shower and a small gym.
- La Casa del Rector opens its doors, deep in the region of La Mancha, for you relax and enjoy its Spa area. Thanks to the therapeutic effects of hydrotherapy and chromotherapy you will experience a deep sensation of relief and relaxation.
- Hotel Barosse set in the incomparable setting of the Aragonese Pyrenees, one step away from the thousand-year-old city of Jaca, invites you to enjoy its peace and tranquillity. Treat your body and mind to massages and personalised treatments based on the use of natural products.
- At the Hotel Spa Molino de Alcuneza you will find luxurious sensations just an hour from Madrid. It has a large 3-level-Spa circuit (with sauna, hamman, thermal loungers …) as well as a wide range of massages and treatments, which will make your stay a delight for the senses.
- A stone’s throw from the beaches of the Costa Brava, you will find the hotel El Racó de Madremanya. This hotel boasts two swimming pools, one fresh water (heated) and another outdoor salt water pool. Here they specialise in massages and facial and body treatments.
- On the spectacular island of Menorca, in Mahón, we have the Hotel Jardí de Ses Bruixes. Here you can find its exclusive ILLA Spa. Enjoy its personalised service and customised treatments using its own proprietary line of hand-made products made by experts on the island from local, organic ingredients. An unmissable plan that will recharge you with energy.
So, now that you know your options, all you have to do is set a date. The expert hands of Boutique Hotels Spain will take care of you and give you the care that your body needs. We wait with open arms, ready to offer you the best service.