La Garriga de Castelladral
Albert y Montserrat looks forward to welcome you to La Garriga de Castelladral boutique hotel in Montserrat (Central Catalonia).
Enjoy a walk in the middle of the forest, savour a grandmother’s freshly backed homemade cake, observe how a little colt that has just been born sucks from his mother, learn how wine used to be made in the past, taste some ecological tomatoes that have just been picked from the vegetable garden, have a nice conversation with a sheep shepherd… La Garriga de Castelladral is a place to slow down and feel what we have been losing for a long time, as we are submerged in the day to day routine, a fast life, a lack of time… A place to experience nature, music, traditions, food, people, land, family. A quiet place to enjoy the country life and find the calm in the present moment…
La Garriga de Castelladral has 8 guest rooms with prices from €.162.00 and the following amenities:
Restaurant. Solo alojados; cenas y desayunos
Internet connection. Wifi gratuito
Fireplace in common areas.
Horse riding. En hipica cercana
Installations for children.
Dinner to go.
Interesting addresses near La Garriga de Castelladral
Bodegas Bernat Oller
Winery with a large history and tradition located in the very heart of Catalonia, Spain.
Horseback riding routes and excursions near La Garriga de Castelladral Hotel.
How to get there
We are 17 km from Manresa and 69 km from Barcelona (one hour from the city centre and the airport).
Directions from Barcelona:
- Go towards Terrassa via Túneles de Vallvidrera or el Nus de la Trinitat.
- When you reach Terrassa, take the motorway towards Manresa C-16.
- After 26 km, take exit 50: Manresa/Solsona/C-25.
- For the next 5 km, follow the signposts C-25/Solsona/Lleida, until you join the C-25.
- After 1 km, take exit 132: Solsona/Súria/C-55.
- Carry on for 10 km on the C-55 and take the Súria Sud exit.
- After 2 km, you will get to Súria. Turn right at the first traffic light.
- After 200 m, at the next traffic light, turn left towards Castelladral/Serrateix.
- After 5 km from this point, on the left-hand side, you can see the house,
- After 100 m, go down the road on the left, where the name “LA GARRIGA” is marked on a stone
Discover Montserrat (Central Catalonia) with the aid of Albert y Montserrat
The Cardener is located in the county of Bages, Catalonia and is the territory that is named after the river that runs through. This area offers all kinds of pleasant feelings. When we extend our gaze to the south, always came across the idylic postcard mountain of Montserrat mountona. If you face north, the jagged silhouette of the Pyrenees that delimits the horizon. Since most natural viewpoints to be found we will realize that we are in a privileged natural environment.
Discover Montserrat (Central Catalonia)
La Garriga de Castelladral