GREEN SPAIN / GREEN GETAWAY (ASTURIAS AND GALICIA)
From Galicia to Asturias, green Spain travels along the northern coast of Spain through two autonomous communities: Asturias and Galicia. Landscapes of contrasts, rivers of salt water, infinite shades of green … A culture and a way to experience the north of Spain, from differnet perspectives.
PALACIO DEL CUTRE (Asturias)
• Situated in a valley between sea and mountain, one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias in the Sierra del Sueve mountain range, with magnificent views of the mountains the Picos de Europa.
• Contemporary Cuisine using local ingredients.
• Rural Tourism, Gastronomic Tourism and short break.
• Additional activities: going down the River Sella, canyoning, caving/potholing
HOTEL TORRE DE VILLADEMOROS (Asturias)
• Located next to the sea in an area of great natural beauty.
• Types of Tourism: Rural, cultural, gastronomic and short break.
• Tranquilityand rest. Unique building.
• Cuisine from local ingredients.
• Additional activities: horseriding, canoes and paragliding. Mountain trails.
ALTAÏR HOTEL (Galicia)
Santiago de Compostela, the capital of Galicia, is a place visited every year by millions of people from all over the world following the Camino de Santiago and whose Historic Center was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985.
CASA A PEDREIRA (Galicia):
• Rural accommodation. Located on the outskirts of the seaside resort of Cuntis. Galicia.
• Peace and quiet, rest and relaxation, nature.
• Traditional Galician cuisine made with fresh ingredients.
QUINTA DE SAN AMARO (Galicia)
- Located in the Rías Baixas. Surrounded by vineyards but close to the sea.
- Each room is uniquely and tastefully decorated.
- Pets are welcome. Pet-friendly dog-friendly hotel.
- Exclusive treatment. Exquisite cuisine. Tranquility and rest.