These breaks are about complementing nature at hotels located in natural parks or very close to them, where you can go hiking and visit areas of incredible natural beauty.
LA ALMUNIA DEL VALLE (Monachil, Granada)
- Located next to the Sierra Nevada (National Park and Biosphere reserve.) Area of interest for Environmental protection.
- Close to the city of Granada.
- Natural and cultural tourism (city of Granada)
- Possible activities: massages.
- Quality award by Spanish Tourism.
LOS CASTAÑOS (Cartajima, Málaga)
- Close to the National Park and the Sierra de las Nieves Biosphere Reserve with its unique fauna, flora and deep caves.
- Located in quiet untouristy pueblo blanco close to Ronda with its wealth of cultural, historic, gastronomic treasures.
- The valley is a walker´s paradise with quiet village-to-village trails among the sweet chestnuts.
- Awarded Interior Hotel of the year by the Academia Gastronómica Malagueña.
- Extra Activities: hiking trails, winetasting, spelunking, Juzcar´s ziplines and canyoning
LA ALMEDRA Y EL GITANO (Nija, Almería)
- Located in the Natural Park of Cabo de Gata.
- Rural style Cortijo, very close to the sea.
- Silence, tranquility.
- Rural Tourism: sand and sun (uncrowded beaches).
- Additional activities: Scuba diving, boat trips, massages.
PALACIO DEL CUTRE (Asturias)
- Situated in a valley between sea and mountain, one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias in the Sierra del Sueve mountain range, with magnificent views of the mountains the Picos de Europa.
- Contemporary Cuisine using local ingredients.
- Rural Tourism, Gastronomic Tourism and short break.
- Additional activities: going down the River Sella, canyoning, caving/potholing.
POSADA LA PASCASIA (Sanabria)
- Situated next to Natural Park Lake of Sanabria.
- Rural Tourism. Rest.
HOTEL AIRE DE BARDENAS (Navarra)
- Situated in the Bardenas Reales Natural Park.
- Close to Tudela
- Outstanding architecture and design. Several architectural awards.
- Additional activities: local wine tasting sessions, olive oil tasting sessions, visits to wineries, tapas routes. 4×4 routes, horseriding, canoeing on the river Ebro, hiking. Massages.
HOTEL EL SECANET (Valencia)
- Situated in Sierra Calderona Natural Park.
- Close to Valencia capital and the beach.
- Alternative leisure, tranquility. Rural tourism and sand and sun.
EL JARDÍN VERTICAL (Vilafamés, Castellón)
- Restored 17th century house.
- Close to the Natural Park of the Desert of Palmasy of Benicassim.
- Cultural Tourism, sand and sun.
- Additional activities: museum visits and contemporary art galleries.
HOTEL CAN VERDERA (Sierra de Tramontana, Mallorca)
- Situated in Fornalutx (chosen one of the most beautiful places in Spain)
- Sierra de Tramontana mountains (World Heritage Site)
- Rest, enjoyment, nature.
- Close to the beach. Beach Tourism.
- Additional activities: mssages, golf, tennis, hiking, boat trips.
HOSPEDERÍA BAJO EL CEJO (Murcia)
- Situated in the Regional Park of Sierra Espuña and near the Protected Region of the Barrancos de Gebas.
- Rural Tourism. Rest and relaxation. Ideal for couples.
- Additional activities: Sauna, solarium, mountain biking, trails, climbing. Caving/potholing, paragliding.