Nowadays, practically the whole of map of Spain is made up of well-known wine producing regions. It is our intention that the wine tasting, visits to wineries will introduce you to wine culture in a hands-on way.
HOTEL TORRE DEL VISCO (Teruel)
- Hotel Restaurant.
- Cuisine: In line with the slow food movement, pure traditional cooking, using ecological ingredients grown on the property. True km 0.
- Additional activities: cooking courses, photography, astronomy, hiking, ecological vegetable growing workshops.
HOTEL LA SALVE (Toledo)
- Located in Toledo: World Heritage Site.
- Borbollón restaurant: contemporary cuisine using local ingredients.
- Possible Activities: visits to wineries and an extensive wine menú.
CASA GRANDE DA FERVENZA (Galicia)
- Rural House on the Banks of the river Miño surrounded by forests of centuries old oak trees.
- Biosphere Reserve Terras do Miño. Inland Galicia.
- Galician cuisine with a modern twist (Select Galician wine list).
- Close proximity to the Camino de Santiago.
- Tranquility and rest.
- Additional activities: cycling, hiking, canoeing.
HOTEL GASTRONÓMICO CAN BOIX DE PERAMOLA (Lleida)
- Gastronomic Tourism and Rural Tourism (hiking, climbing, paragliding, study of flora and birds).
- Restaurant: fusion cuisine with quality ingredients native to the region. Has been awarded numerous awards.
- Extensive wine and cava menú with more than 400 references.
- Additional activities: adventure sports.
HOTEL AIRE DE BARDENAS (Navarra)
- Situated in the Bardenas Reales Natural Park.
- Close to Tudela.
- Outstanding architecture and design. Several architectural awards.
- Additional activities: local wine tasting sessions, olive oil tasting sessions, visits to wineries, tapas routes. 4×4 routes, horseriding, canoeing on the river Ebro, hiking. Massages.
LA CASA DEL RECTOR (Sigüenza, Guadalajara)
- Located in the the city of Almagro (Historic artistic grouping/National Monuments of Spain) famous for its Corral de Comedias and for hosting the International Festival of Classic Theatre.
- Spa, well being area.
- Importante bodega propia. Amadís de Gaula.
- Own winery. Amadís de Gaula.
- Cultural and wine tourism.
- Art Gallery within the hotel.