LA ALMUNIA DEL VALLE (Monachil, Granada)
- Located next to the Sierra Nevada (National Park and Biosphere reserve.) Area of interest for Environmental protection.
- Close to the city of Granada.
- Natural and cultural tourism (city of Granada)
- Possible activities: massages.
- Quality award by Spanish Tourism.
BOUTIQUE HOTEL HOLOS (Sevilla)
- Located in a residential area (heliópolis), Sevilla. 1 hour 30 minutes from Córdoba.
- Designer Hotel.
- Urban and cultural tourism.
- Zen terrace and garden.
LA CASA DEL RECTOR (Sigüenza, Guadalajara)
- Located in the the city of Almagro (Historic artistic grouping/National Monuments of Spain) famous for its Corral de Comedias and for hosting the International Festival of Classic Theatre.
- Spa, well being area.
- Own winery. Amadís de Gaula.
- Cultural and wine tourism.
- Art Gallery within the hotel.
EL MOLINO DE ALCUNEZA (Sigüenza, Guadalajara)
- Located in the historic medieval city of Sigüenza. The building is an old mill.
- Hotel Spa.
- Restaurant specialising in our signature cuisine prepared using local ingredients.
HOTEL LA SALVE (Toledo)
- Located in Toledo: World Heritage Site.
- Borbollón restaurant: contemporary cuisine using local ingredients.
- Possible Activities: visits to wineries and an extensive wine menú.
HOTEL VALLE DE OCA (Burgos)
- Located on the Camino de Santiago or The Way of Saint James, between Burgos and La Rioja. Near to the foothills of the Atapuerca.mountain range.
- Largest concentration of World Heritage Sites in the world (Camino de Santiago, Foothills of the Atapuerca Mountains, Monasteries of Suso and Yuso and the Cathedral Burgos Cathedral).
HOTEL AYLLÓN (Ayllón, Segovia)
- Located 1 hour from Segovia.
- Situated in the old quarter of Ayllón, rich in historical and artistic heritage.
- Possible activities: theatrical and cultural visits, bird watching. Close to the ski resort of Pinilla.
POSADA REAL LA CARTERIA (Zamora, Castilla y León)
- Located in the centre of Puebla de Sanabria, National Monuments of Spain (BIC).
- Cultural Tourism. Guided Visits.
VIVE DESPACIO CONDE DE LA CORTE (Zafra, Badajoz)
- 19th Century Palace. Close to Mérida and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Cáceres.
- Cultural tourism. Rest and relaxation.
- Possible activities: massages, routes, cycling, visits to wineries.