LA FÁBRICA DE SOLFA (Comarca de Matarrana, Aragón)
- Unique Building, old paper mill.
- Philosophy of Slow Travel.
- Beautiful landscapes, cultural heritage and gastronomy.
- Additional activities: mountain and adventure sports. Cultural visits.
HOTEL TORRE DE VILLADEMOROS (Asturias)
- Located next to the sea in an area of great natural beauty.
- Types of Tourism: Rural, cultural, gastronomic and short break.
- Tranquility and rest. Unique building.
- Cuisine from local ingredients.
- Additional activities: horseriding, canoes and paragliding. Mountain trails.
HOTEL GASTRONÓMICO CAN BOIX DE PERAMOLA (Lleida)
- Gastronomic Tourism and Rural Tourism (hiking, climbing, paragliding, study of flora and birds).
- Restaurant: signature cuisine with quality ingredients native to the region. Has been awarded numerous awards.
- Extensive wine and cava menú with more than 400 references. Additional activities: adventure sports.
HOSPEDERÍA BAJO EL CEJO (Murcia)
- Located in the Regional Park of the Sierra Espuña close to the Protected Landscape of the Barrancos de Gebas.
- Rural Tourism: Rest and relaxation. Ideal for couples.
- Additional activities: sauna, solarium, mountain biking, trails, climbing. Caving/potholing, paragliding.
HOTEL BAROSSE (Jaca, Aragón)
- Signature Hotel. Peace, comfort.
- Located in the Aragon Pyrennes.
- Spa area. Adults only. Exclusive and discreet.
- Additional activities: Winter sports, Camino de Santiago / St. James’ Way, adventure sports.
PALACIO DE CUTRE (Asturias)
Situated in a valley between sea and mountain, one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias in the Sierra del Sueve mountain range, with magnificent views of the mountains the Picos de Europa.
- Contemporary Cuisine using local ingredients.
- Rural Tourism, Gastronomic Tourism and short break.
- Additional activities: going down the River Sella, canyoning, caving/potholing.
HOTEL AIRE DE BARDENAS (Navarra)
- Situated in the Bardenas Reales Natural Park.
- Close to Tudela
- Outstanding architecture and design. Several architectural awards.
- Additional activities: local wine tasting sessions, olive oil tasting sessions, visits to wineries, tapas routes. 4×4 routes, horseriding, canoing on the river Ebro, hiking. Massages.